Wednesday 27 June 2012

Who am I?

Ever felt like you were missing something?
Not something physical, or at least I don't think so, but something else, something inside?
I get days like this where i don't feel right, where I feel something is wrong, like something is missing.
I have a sense of loss.
I can not explain this. Its almost like, I miss 'home' not in 'home' as we know it, but just that feeling of wanting to go home, where ever home is?

I am surrounded by the people I want to be with yet I feel so lonely.




I look outside into the bewilderness and I feel myself wanting to run, but to where? I don't know?
And the more I think about running the more I get scared and want to stay?


I feel choked up, almost like a mourning, my heart is going through a loss that my mind is unaware of?
What does this mean?



I wonder sometimes if i will ever belong anywhere...
Maybe thats it, maybe I don't belong here....



Is it spiritual? I don't know... I don't know who I am or why I am here..
I need to find me... I think? *sighs*




Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment