Monday 5 December 2011

Hyacinth

We have been on about a caravan for quite some time.

This particular day, not today, but at the weekend just gone.
We were browsing Ebay.
Looking for Tents.
I've never really been one for Tents, the thought of laying so low to the ground near insects and cold just didn't and still doesn't,  float my boat at all!!
We went from Tents to trailers.. Even though they were as ugly as sin (well, the ones we saw advertised were) I was prepared to settle with that than a tent!
Anyway, from the trailer it moved onto popup trailers.
I really thought those things were cute and convenient. And almost like a caravan! I was sold.

My sweetheart also agreed with me... just.

So, we were browsing these cute pop-ups and occasionally went to view caravans, well they all looked the same to me, I couldn't tell a pop up from a normal caravan I had seen that many the past few days.

One particular caravan I had noticed, my husband was viewing for quite some time.
I leaned over and said 'Do you like it?'
'Yes, its not bad actually and the price is pretty good too'

As much as I was thrilled he was liking the look of a caravan!!! I thought best not put him off it whilst hes looking and instead agree that its nice.
And before I knew it, we were putting an offer on it....
My husband said 'Do you think?...we should?'
'Yeh go on then' I said chuckling, getting ready to move to sort the children out for bedtime.
As he clicked the 'Make Offer' button, he saw it automatically said 'Your offer as been accepted'
We looked at eachother shocked for a moment..
'Oh' we said ''We've got ourselves a caravan then' lol

Since then I have done nothing but research decor... because believe me.. this caravan needs some serious TLC!!

I'm warming towards pastel colours, light and airy.



I am torn with the pink and blue and green...
I think I want  pink in our bedroom, and either green or blue in the living area...

And I want pastel things too :)
If we can afford it of course ... I'm just a tad excited ...

And of course we've given our caravan a very suitable name...... Hyacinth :)

Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment