Thursday 13 October 2011

Husbands Birthday

My husbands birthday was yesterday.
The plans I had just didn't materialize due to my damn headaches that I get.
Why does it have to be on a day of celebration or a day where we've made plans. So annoying :(

Anyway. My poor husband had to work on his birthday. I think everyone should be allowed the day off on their birthdays. - If only!

We got a few nice gifts for him, its pretty hard buying for someone whos so difficult. Or who has everything he needs already. So I had to improvise.
Here's what I came up with..




 

There is also a big mix-master, but I'm unsure where my husband has put this.
He also has a Tshirt. Of his favourite idol. Bruce Lee.


And he had a cake!! ok I admit, I didn't bake it and it was rather small compared to the cakes that we normally have, but its a cake at least :)
My poor husband. I will one day actually bake him a cake.
I have tried in the past and failed miserably. I wont even go into have I melted the chocolate.
But I didn't realise that you could actually burn something by using the microwave!!!?

Happy birthday my sweet loving husband. You mean more to me than anything, You are my world, my rock, my everything and I love you dearly.



Gypsy x

1 comment: