Tuesday 4 October 2011

My Olivias 5th birthday

It is our sweet babys birthday today.
And we managed to decorate her cake, or should I say, I managed to decorate it without it falling apart!
And it was a success, she loved it! screamed with excitement when she saw it being carried into the front room by her daddy. Bless her.






  











She has had the most fabulous day. Its all about toys and sweets when you're that age isn't it?
She opened the cards first but it was a case of quickly open them and toss them to one side.
Then a mad frenzy to open up the gifts, as quickly as possible.




Here she is making a wish! after saying it out loud first ha ha..
And the wish was?... I wish I had lots of sweets!! 



Happy 5th birthday Olivia.
Our beautiful daughter.
Whom I loved the moment I saw you.
x x x






2 comments:

  1. Neat. Was that a chocolate covered witchety grub on the first picture of the cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww! no! it was a banana sweet coated in chocolate haha witchery grub!!

    ReplyDelete