Friday 7 October 2011

Van Halen :)

We, or should I say Anthony has his Van now.
The lovely people that we had the van from, left a lovely neat stack of goodies for us.
Can't thank them enough.

They names the van Halen... I so didn't click at first and thought it a rather odd name for a van?
I explained that we would probably rename the van 'Stimpy' as my car is called 'Ren'.

Then of course the following day, the penny dropped. And I suddenly realised why they called the van Halen.
Its staring right at me ... Van Halen! I'm so incredibly slow sometimes ha ha ha ..

Anyway, The name will stay 'Halen' he is.
And heres some pictures of him. My husband has big plans for him... wish him luck.






Not the prettiest of vehicles we've owned but there is room for improvements.

Will update with improved pictures as soon as the tranformation is in progress.

Gypsy x

1 comment:

  1. I think I tried to post :-
    Get Ant to put a tow hitch on the van. We can then make a two seat trailer for us when we come. It'll need a power supply for the beer and wine fridge!

    ReplyDelete