Monday 3 October 2011

Back to normality ... or is it?

I don't know if it is worse when they're at school or when they're off.
When they are at school there is a mad rush around in the mornings and equally so after school!
And in the holidays its just constant bickering.

Its been a bit of a miserable day today, warm about 24c but rained off and on.
At about 4pm it began to thunder, oh that is exciting.
My poor darling came home soaked!!


These pictures don't really show just how soaked through he was, but he was dripping wet! ha ha



Anyway. Its my babys birthday tomorrow and she will be 5! wow where does the years go?
Doesnt seem that long ago that I was in labour for 3 days with her.
And now shes turning 5 .. what a milestone.









Just finished off wrapping her little gifts and written in her cards.
Her daddy is in the kicthen baking her a cake and mummy will be decorating it tomorrow after work.
Oooh I'm so excited, I think  more than she is!





I will be able to put her 5th picture up tomorrow :)

Gypsy x

2 comments:

  1. Mamma Joan can't wait to give her a hug. I hope the moustache doesn't tickle too much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes not got a moustache now has she? - better warn the kids not to stare!!

    ReplyDelete