Saturday 1 October 2011

Smooth sunday :)

Its been a very eventful Sunday today.
Got up at 6.30 thanks to Holley and Sage...again!
Read through a few emails.
Husband nipped off to the bakery whilst I made coffee.
And it was such a lovely morning, we decided to have our breakfast drink outside on the balcony.
Quickly followed by Olivia and Kenny the Kookaburra.


What a great way to start the day :) 



Oh did I not mention our breakfast this morning was a couple of cakes? My sweetheart is such a cake monster. I'm not one of the biggest fans of cakes but I don't mind a nibble now and again ;)


Mmmmm and heres mine.. Aren't I spoilt? Didn't manage to eat it all though, was a wee bit too rich for my liking, but very tasty.

Will try and upload the video...Hope it works.


How cute it that? This is a regular visitor to our balcony. We've named him Kenny.

Anyway, After our delightful breakfast. Anthony decided to finish off correcting the car so it could pass its roadworthy. Not long after he started when a van turned up, one that Anthony had enquired about yesterday.
Looked a bit of a state. But then it had drove up from Melbourne.
We had a look around and a test drive and Anthony was quite pleased with it. Also came with some extras, camping gear, tent, GPS, had new tyres put on, clutch, gearbox etc.
And to top it off, it was a lovely English couple who were selling it. Well, we obviously had to have it then didnt we?

Will upload a pic when we have it delivered to us sometime in the week. After its been for a roadworthy.

And I've strongly suggested that we should have the windows tinted, and a roof rack and some bars put on it.
Which my darling as agreed too :)

Gypsy x

2 comments:

  1. Like the video. Hate this site. I've tried 3 times to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 times?? should be easy, this is google!!
    Thank you anyway x

    ReplyDelete