Thursday 29 September 2011

Bad head day..


Thursday, 7 July 2011 17:08 by Gypsy Flower
I have spent most of today in bed ... I got up, to prepare dinner and that was it.
My head has never quite felt so painful as it has done today. Whenever I slightly tilt it, it feels as though I've been hit in the back of the head with something heavy! I feel dizzy, and off balance. I just can't think straight. I forget whats just been said to me, its really starting to bother me to be honest :(
But I was looked after by my two wonderful little angels in disguises, Holley and Olivia, Who took the lead in wrapping me up like a cocoon and hushing everyone out of the bedroom.  Olivia got into bed with me and held me tight whilst Holley kept people quiet and tidied around the kitchen for me. Bless her.
I suddenly woke up at just after twelve with the girls looking over me and a coffee on a plate full of biscuits! All neatly in a circle round the plate Wow... I'm not really one for eating as soon as my eyelids open but I did feel abliged this time.
     
After the sleep, and two tablets, my head didn't improve :(   But I felt I should sit up and interact with the children, even though all I wanted to do was curl up and sleep in the quiet and dark!
The girls decided they would like to make some more worry dolls. So thats what we did. Felt a little sorry for them really because they were whispering because my head just pound with normal voice volume.


Then Adam asked for an Octopus, made of wool... why does he have to give me challenges when I'm not feeling up to it! But I did it the best I could and he was happy.

As soon as we had dinner, I went straight back to bed! and thats where I am now writing this ..... I hope I feel much better tomorrow...
Nighty night my beauties
Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment