Thursday 29 September 2011

The Balcony


Well, what we managed to do today is to hang up my beautiful hanging baskets. There is two up on the balcony and one at the side of the front door. when we buy a new hook and frame, we shall have the other one beside the door on the balcony. It does look lovely up there now.

My darling soul-mate went to the shops to buy some bits and pieces and happen to come across a 'Garage Sale' well, like me, he couldnt resist a bargain and had to have a sneeky peek. He returned home with a bookcase, a lovely coffee table, a card table and a lovely posh Japanese candle light for the garden. It was Beautiful!!  I have given the lamp the old coffee table and placed it outside on the balcony, where my lovely hanging baskets are.

Well, Thats about all thats happened on this eventful day...
Until next time
Goodnight my beauties
Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment