Thursday 29 September 2011

Painting with the children..


This is my attempt at painting the pixies (The pixies being my children)... Im not very good at painting, but I did give it a good go...


Here I just wanted to do something different. Wasn't quite sure what and just did what popped into my head. Which happen to be a Blue Tree? After i painted this, I took a step back and viewed it for a while and thought 'Hmmmm, pretty good actually' yes, i like this :)


Just some pretty flowers, just as Gypsy Flower likes them :)



This one I named 'My Place..' I hope to have this come true one day, maybe in Italy or France? would be nice :)

Now for the Pixies drawings.
This is gorgeous!... My 6 year old Adam painted this. It is of our pet dog 'Bruce' the Labrador.


And this lovely piece of art is just 'A blend of colour' Painted by our 4 year old Olivia :)  ....... After carefully viewing this painting, I could see lots of objects and shapes, things sort of 'came alive' in it. I love it.


My husband,  is making us all a lovely curry this evening.  Hes such a good cook.                                                 And its Friday!! best night of the week for us, as it probably is for most people. I think its a night for a movie and maybe a glass of Malibu..... unless I just end up with a cup of tea instead as I often do now days :)

Goodnight my lovelies
Gypsy Flower x

No comments:

Post a Comment