Thursday 29 September 2011

More Crysta babies..


Monday, 29 August 2011 10:02 by Gypsy Flower
I have made some more Crystal babies. Thats going to be my main name for them I think.
I am struggling to find a way of selling thses babies. I do have my own website 'ye olde sage' but my sweetheart does all the behind the scene things on that. 
I wouldn't mind a market stall, but i don't think I have enough as 'stock' for that. I'm just unsure of how to 'get them out there'. More research me thinks.
Just a little difficult when I have to make them and organise packaging and ordering, along side a course I've just paid for and running a family at the same time. Not impossible, just not easy.
Anyway, here are some pictures of my latest babies.
Rose Quartz Crystal Babies wearing pendants. I'm hoping to get a wider collection on these.



Green Jasper, gorgeous colour.











Crystal babies with their new pouches. These are in varies colours. quite cute.


I'm just unsure on how to packaged them yet. These are just a few things that I thought I would see how they went. They are OK they look cute.
I'm just unsure.

Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment