Thursday 29 September 2011

A creative Afternoon


Monday, 4 July 2011 17:12 by Gypsy Flower

Well, fourth day on the trot I've written continously in this Blog. 
I am new to blogging, as you could probably tell. so far I am managing to keep it going and not skipping weeks, which I'm sure I will end up doing at some point. 
Today I thought there isn't much of the school holidays left so it would be good to do something with the children again. The older two (Makaulay and Kylan) went over to a friends house which left me with the three younger ones. (Holley, Adam and Olivia)
We had been collecting our jars from curry sauces and pasta sauces and thought we would decorate them today. So we did, Adam was too interested in his Xbox and TV to join in, so was just me and the girlies.
I have no idea what we are going to do with the jars once they have finished, but for now, thought it would be something to do to pass the time away.

The paint is acrylic and so is incredibly dry on glass, will definately need some sort of varnish or epoxy resin to go over it afterwards.

Very colourful coffee table going on here. The glasses are drying out in the sunshine. Waiting for more work to be done tomorrow. 

Well, my friend Iris, called round for afternoon tea. Was very nice sitting out on the balcony and chatting away like two old women, even though we're still in our prime, well I am anyway ;)  - (I know she'll be reading this)
Would have been nice to have more variety of biscuits instead we just had cookies! 
Oh well, we had a good afternoon all the same :)

Well, I'm off for an early night tonight..
Goodnight chickies
Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment