Thursday 29 September 2011

Making Hanging baskets

Saturday, 2 July 2011 08:29 by Gypsy Flower


Today we are going to a Garden Centre of some sort.
I think I'm going to try my hand at hanging baskets. Its something I have always had an interest in flower arranging. Even thought about doing a course on Floristary, but never got around to it. So now I am going to make myself an hanging basket and see if i can manage it. Should be fun! 
Might even get Holley, Adam and Olivia to join in :)
Will upload photos when we've finished.

OK... Its is now 15:21 And we have returned with our pot plants and have successfully made some hanging baskets!
This is my first attempt... with a little help from Adam, quite proud of it actually :)



This one belongs to Holley, Her very first attempt... I think they look awesome!




This one is my Olivias first attempt, she practically did it all by herself!
The colours are amazing!.. beautiful blend. This is going to look lovely when the babies grow :)


I think a treat maybe in order ....
Gingerbread Boys, as my lovely Olivia names them :)


Heres some close ups of our amazing flowers .....




















Right, we are off for a well deserved dinner, my sweetheart is making one of his lovely lasagnas mmmmm tasty..

Goodbye for now my lovelies
Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment