Thursday 29 September 2011

A poem


Tuesday, 27 September 2011 08:09 by Gypsy Flower
I found a poem whilst browsing for some cute pictures. I don't know who the author is as it was from a forum of a few poems written in by random people.
Anyway, I thought it very fitting for the situation my mother and I are in.
And so I put it onto a back ground and added in some colour. 

I thought it was very nice and actually left me with a lump in my throat.
Sometimes its hard to express how you feel. Sometimes I find it incredibly hard to explain what I mean sometimes.
So coming across something like this makes a huge difference to me.

If anyone knows the author do let me know.

I should write my own poems again, I use to always write poems and songs and stories etc. I just don't seem to find the time much now days. Can barely keep up with blogs!

Gypsy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment