Thursday 29 September 2011

My Birthday ..


Sunday, 25 September 2011 16:27 by Gypsy Flower
My birthday was on 24th September.
I awoke at about 5am with the dog barking. At 5.50am I decided to just get up as I couldn't get back to sleep. I opened the bedroom door to a doggy piddle.  Great start to my birthday so far.
Opened up my pressies with the family all gathered round on my bed, the usual way. I had a hand made card from Adam and a box of posh chocolates. I had a rock from the beach from Olivia and a beach cardi. I had a pair of sandels from Kylan. Holley got me a pair of white beach trousers. Makaulay got me Opal and quartz crystal earrings. and Ashley got me...nothing. He was waiting for payday, so let him off!
My wonderful inlaws got me some clothes from NEXT, my favourite shop back in the UK. And my grandma in law got me a nice wool top.
My mother and step father got me a gold linked bracelet. which was gorgeous.

My wonderful husband made me a coffee with a cream top. Then it was a rush around to get ready and have breakfast. I was due at swimming to clock up my hours for 7.30am and time was pressing on. I ended up leaving most of my breakfast because it got too soggy.
Dashed out the door and went to swimming. Only to enter, an empty carpark! I waited around and called my husband. I decided to go home. Not spending my birthday hanging around in a carpark. I was a bit miffed no one told me too!
I got home and we decided to make a list of some cars to go see. We've been car hunting and people carrier hunting. I need a smaller car and we also need a big family van to go out at weekends etc.

I saw a gorgeous car, gold daewoo. Never really noticed them before, but this one was cute and I wanted it...NOW
So, we phoned the guy and he said it was still available. Off we went to go and view it. When we arrived, we could see another family looking around the car!.. I sat inside ours waiting. I had a feeling they were going to take it and I was right! .. I was pretty gutted!!
So we travelled back home, doing a detour to Brisbane to have a meal at Govinders. Mmmmm takes the bitter taste out of my mouth after my disappointed with the car!
We went home and spent about 40 mins looking online at other cars. We made a note of a couple more and went off to see them. Came back with nothing. The cars were a disappointment!. 
Then my husband spotted another one ..'What do you think of this one babe' he said.
I had a look and saw it was a Renault Clio, I wasn't over joyed but thought anythings better than nothing at all. So my husband phoned the guy and the car was still available. We drove over to see him, which was about an hour away.
When we got there and walked up to the drive, we notice another car pull up. They too had come to look at the car! I couldnt believe this was happening. Luckily for us, we were here first this time!
We took it for a test drive and I loved it! I said 'Buy it!' so we came home with 'Ren' Thats his name.
So, to start the day of my birthday, it wasn't looking good, but by the end of it, I was a happy bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment