Thursday 29 September 2011

New Babies


Saturday, 20 August 2011 12:20 by Gypsy Flower
I am so excited!! I have finally found a better way of making the dolls.
Of course I am not going to reveal anything just yet, I need to put this to the test!  I've lost a few dolls trying to redo them better. Lost as in, taken apart, starting again, cutting them up or just throwing them away.
All I am struggling with now is some nice posh packaging. I've searched everywhere and cannot find the right sort. I have even considered making my own. But its busy enough making these Crystal people and babies at the moment. So they will just have to be packaged and sent away in a gift bag until I finally find a suitable box.
Heres some old models. When I take pics of the new models I shall post them up also.

        

                 

Will post up more later

Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment