Friday 30 September 2011

One of those days?

Hmmm .. I am sat outside on the balcony enjoying the gorgeous sunshine with a cup of herbal tea.
I would say I'm sitting out here to soak up some sun rays but to be honest, its because of the bickering going on inside the house with the little ones.
Now I remember sibling rivary but sometimes I think my children take it a little too far! And I'm pretty sure I wasn't arguing over nothing when I was about 4 or 5!
And its over Olivia singing away quietly to herself. Adam is getting more and more irrated by it.
And thats all it is.

And I'm pretty sure also, that the arguements subside a little when you reach 18! we'll say no more on that one!

So, nice excuse for me to sit outside for a bit of peace and quiet.
Well, would be peaceful if the neighbour across the way was't sawing his blooming tree down!! why pick a nice weekday? oh well shouldnt complain I guess. Oh, too late, I already have done.

Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment