Thursday 29 September 2011

Finding ideas...


Tuesday, 5 July 2011 18:12 by Gypsy Flower
Well, today has been mostly stuck in front of the PC! I went to work in the morning and came home and started searching for inspirational things to do for our little shop and i just practically didnt move all day!.. OK thats a slight exaggeration but not far off.
Started off looking for ideas on Spell bags and saw a whole list of other stuff like 'Mojo Bags' and 'Worry dolls',
  
I so want to make them myself!  
Arent they just the cutest?
The dolls then lead me onto Candle making, but my darling hubby put a stop to that, he worked out it would be cheaper to buy the candles then making them :(
 
Wish I was as talented as the Gypies and did some Gypsy flowers, the wooden ones, they are just so perfect :)
  

We had a few enquires about Bruce, which made me feel quite sad :(

I'm off to bed early again tonight..
Goodnight sweeties
Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment