Thursday 29 September 2011

Busy Bee,,


I've been keeping myself busy this week. Trying to get as much work done as possible. My sweetheart is thinking of changing his career and if he follows through with it, we could be looking at a massive pay-drop. So we need to stay tight and save as much as we possibly can.
Plus I have an idea and a dream of what I want to happen, Career wise. But I'm not going to give too much away right now. ;)

So, I have been more or less shut away in my little spare room, which is becoming more and more my office! and less for my darlings work. This work area is on the massage bed, which I use to use for Reiki. ... I think I'm going to need a longer table and more storage space :)
 

And I've been making these... idea came from 'Worry Dolls', these are 'Wish drs and 'Dream Drs' and 'Friendship Dolls'
  

And even tried my hand at some jewellery... I don't think I did too bad :)
 

My hubby is in Sydney right now, stayed there over night, at a works conference. He so didn't want to go, but, he will be home today :)

Until later my sweeties
Gypsy . . . . . x

No comments:

Post a Comment