Thursday 29 September 2011

I want one!!


Monday, 19 September 2011 06:52 by Gypsy Flower
I just have to show this off.
I was reading through somebodys blog and saw this and just HAD to have the pictures.
This is most definately what I want.
Even the colour scheme. I'm normally either a pink person or a colourful person just lately. But I'm loving the Red and Green in these pics and I must have the van AND the colour scheme AND everything that matches I just LOVE it!
I even love the car... OK i'd want air con and tints but yes, I want all of it!! 

I want it, I want it, I WANT IT!! isn't it gorgeous?!! I'm in love with it.

Bet I couldn't find anything like it though, or the  matching things, I know its all for display purposes, But I would love to have the identical van and equipment, down to every last cup and saucer :)

Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment