Thursday 29 September 2011

Swimming Course


Tuesday, 13 September 2011 17:44 by Gypsy Flower
Well. I went to my course on Sunday. I nearly made myself ill with worry but I managed it in the end.
I walked in and luckily there were only 2 other girls there, who seemed to be nice and Kathi the course instructor was very friendly ad relaxing. Told me to make myself a coffee and chill. I did. After everybod arrived, a total of about 15 of us we began. 
I made a few boobs (Mistakes) I was suppose to have demonstrated a 'Butterfly' and my first attempt I just ...well, laid flat faced in the water and just looked like some wood drift! I stood up after floating for so long and tuned to the instructor and said 'I don't even know what I was doing?!' 
Thankfully she laughed. 
On my second attempt, I demonstrated out of the water the butterfly, yes, perfect, got into the water and did breast stroke!?
I just didn't know what I was thinking? and Kathi looked at me smiling and said 'Breast stroke???'  
9 Hours I spent in the water on my course day! 9 hours!!! Oooh and I did ache the following day. I said to my husband, 'You know, I think I may have pulled a muscle or something because my neck and shoulders really hurt'
He looked at me with his eyes half open and said  said 'No babe, thats the muscles you worked that you forgot you had!!' - Thanks darling.
At least I passed :)
Anyway, all I have to do now, is 20 hours shadowing another teacher. and CPR/First aid and I am away!!!
Off for a well earned early night now
G'night chickies
Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment