Thursday 29 September 2011

Wet Weekend..


Saturday, 27 August 2011 12:55 by Gypsy Flower

What a miserable day! like being back in the UK. Rain, rain, rain and more rain!
It was the school fete today and we went down there because Holley and Adam had a show on to perform but it was wet and miserable. The filed was slushy and muddy, the people are all huddled together on the sidewalks. Drove me mad! Why can't people just move out the way? Instead the stand there and look at you gone out, like 'Why are you walking past me?' What really annoys me is when people walk straight down the path or aisle or whatever and don't move out the way, almost as if youre invisible! expecting you to move, drives me mad! Ignorance, thats all it is. Ignorant people.
Anyway, less of the moaning lol..
I woke up to a very important email today. One I can say that I have been waiting for, for some years. Maybe not in email form but the words in the email. Ment a lot to me.
I've missed out on these sort of images..
Pinched these images from google. But its making a statement without the words I think.

Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment