Thursday 29 September 2011

Shattered!! On a Friday night!!


Friday, 26 August 2011 18:19 by Gypsy Flower
Its not even 08:30pm and I am ready for my bed!! I have had such a busy week. I mean, I know I seem to say that alot but really!..
Today for example goes something like this: woke up, sorted children out, got myself ready, took the children to school, headed off to open the doors for a property to be emptied, came home and made food, put some washing in, went straight back out to the bank, back down to pay the removal guys, off to find the landlord to return his keys, went back home to get things ready for work, reloaded the washer, went to work, rushed round like a blue whatsit, went straight to school to pick up kids, got home did dinner for the army, sorted washing, took kids to swimming, came home and served up ice cream, sorted the wahsing again, reloaded the machineand finally hit the sack!! I started to get on with some studying but my eyes were feeling more and heavy! So I think its an early one for me tonight.
And on a Friday night aswell!!!
Goodnight my friends
Gypsyx

No comments:

Post a Comment