Thursday 29 September 2011

Late Night


Saturday, 20 August 2011 06:15 by Gypsy Flower
Well, last night I managed to stay up untill a bit past ten! I so remember the days of not going to sleep until the early hours and then sleeping in untill early afternoon! lol I missed half the day, but saw all the night. Now its changed over. I'm up for 5am or 6am and asleep for 10 every night.
My son is now going through the night clubbing stage and rolling in at 5am. I think to myself 'I don't know how he does it' but I did it once.
Getting up at 7.30 this morning was a lie in too!
Although Sage did wake me up at 3.35am this morning with his growling and little soft barks near my bedroom door  -.-  Thankfully I went back to sleep, which isnt something I manage to do often but I think with it being a late night !! I managed it.
My sweet husband is in the garden with his student, teaching him some Kung Fu. 
Well, I suppose I had better get up and make myself and my lovely husband a coffee.

Until later my lovelies
Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment