Thursday 29 September 2011

My Little Angel...


Friday, 9 September 2011 11:54 by Gypsy Flower
Oooh it has been a long time since I last blogged. I have been so busy these past few weeks.
I take my course on Sunday (2 days Arrrgghh) and I am still making my Crystal babies. and I am still working my somewhat boring job. And we have had my son return home (Thats a long story in itself) and a new addition to the family with a dog (Thats a longer story in itself).
I thought I would use a blog a day to talk about each of my adorable children... In no particular order.
Today is going to be about Holley. My first daughter.

Gorgeous little madam. She tries so hard to please people. such a kind hearted little soul. Very artistic. Loves all things girlie.   She likes to sing and dance and act. 
She likes to write, Alot!.. and draw, and make things.  She can make very small little things which can be quite fiddly to the smallest of fingers. She copes very well.

Here are some of her little drawings and doodles.
 
This is just a few of her little doodles, drawn on scrap paper, anything she can draw on she will.
 
This is a song shes trying to learn, 'Do you believe' by Cher.  And the next picture is part of a play she was doing. She does lots of little role plays and stories. I have tried to encourage her to write her own book! she gets half way through it and then drifts onto something else of interest.
 
More role playing...

 
And Holley often writes me little messages. I think this is so cute.  Makes me melt everytime. Hope we always have this closeness. 
I have no idea what was going through her mind when she wrote the first letter here. She often watches something on TV a film, possibly a sad one and then imagines that this could happen to her. And thats when I recieve another letter. Bless her. 
The second letter here is when she was poorly. I told her to lay in bed and she will be better soon. And she wrote me a little note, which I replied to.
 
Some other doodles I came across in her room.

 
Here is some shells Holley found and decorated. And some dolly pegs.

  
Another letter to me when she wasn't feeling well...
 
And I believe this is something that she needed to make for a school project. 
 
Holley as always had this fasination for injured people. Even when she was younger she would mimic a young boy who had cerebral palsy. She would put blue tack in her ear and a bobble around the outside of her ear to imitate an hearing aid.  She also would be absolutely mesmerized by people in wheelchairs or with any sort of disablity. I remember one time when she walked past a man in a wheel chair and stroked him. And saw a woman with a deformed hand aND asked if she was alright.
Looking at this picture, I think she still has that fasination, I hope this means she would like to be a nurse when shes older, or a Doctor. :)

I could talk about my Holley all day, but I have alot to do so I will continue another day.
Holley, mummy loves you more than you will ever know x <3

No comments:

Post a Comment