Thursday 29 September 2011

Interesting day ...off.


Friday, 12 August 2011 16:16 by Gypsy Flower
Well, I think I am getting too involved in my new adventure with my crystals that I am missing my responsiblities with my present business.
On the one hand I want to pack it in and have all the time to concentrate on my new one and on the other hand, I don't mind the money! Not alot but it helps out.  And to top all that, I am starting a new course this week. Well, I pay for it this week I actually go on the course in September.
Thats a swimming instructors course. How I am going to fit that in with everything else I am trying to do I don't know.
Today I went to work at 9.30 sharp as normal and couldn't get in. I realised that I had the time mixed up and was suppose to be there for 12... Went back home with my friend and made a brew to pass the time and set off again. We was greeted with the house owner and she held my Olivias hand and took her into her room with Disney program on the ready and a bowl of popcorn to eat! what a treat. Then as we were gathering our equipment my friend lost her footing from the driveway and fell into the road, twisting her ankle! It did look a sight! blew up like a balloon. I was worried for her but she was so brave.
Anyway, cutting a long story short I reloaded our equipment and took my friend to the medical centre to have Xrays and check she was OK. Thank fully she was fine and just needs to rest it. Got to be a pain for her though! and when she has visitors too. Poor flower. Anyway, I have told her to let me know if she needs anything.
Yesterday I was the damsel in distress! I parked up early for school run and was happily listening to the radio when my boy arrived and we were about to drive off but the car wouldn't start!!.. I couldnt believe it.. Outside school and they had swimming to go to, I was panicked! and embarrassed :/
But my friend came to my rescue and gave me a jump start :) I was most happy ...


Anyway... Back home in England are riots, they are just burning down buildings and robbing homes and looting day and night. So sad to watch it all but feel ignorant if I don't.

Will continue when I can put together some pics.

Bye for now my sweets
Gypsy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment