Thursday 29 September 2011

Shopping ..


Saturday, 30 July 2011 19:04 by Gypsy Flower
Well I have one of those days today, started of really well, middle went belly up but ending worked out alright.
Husband was Kung Fu training with someone in the back garden whilst the children and I were preparing for our day at the warehouse. Training finished as planned but then someone called for the Bearded Dragon we have for Sale, which held us back. Then someone else called for my husbands Motorbike he has for sale!
We decided to wait in for the guy, because he did say he would be half an hour. nearly two hours later I said 'Right thats it, we're going!' I was fuming, I can not stand waiting around for people especially when they have arranged a time to come round and don't show!! Half way to our destination he called us and apologised for being so late and that he would call back later.
When we arrived at our warehouse, I was in my element!! beads and little trinkets for everything everywhere! I loved it. and got a little carried away too :/
We had spent almost 500 dollars and I only came away with a few bits. But I had enough to work on.. I was so excited to get home and get started.
So you see, started of OK, had a stress middle and ended sweetly :)
Heres my new additions ...
 
More beads and pearls and rings and hooks and.....
 
More beads and crystals and spacers and....
    
More trinkets and cards and feathers and... LOTS!

I was so excited to get started, heres what I came up with on my first attempt at long earrings with feathers!
What do you think?
   
The photos don't really make them look that good actually. The ones with the cross look plastic here, its actually 'Jade' although looks nothing like it. and the picture on the end is stretched by the measurements to squeeze it into the line of four pics, so that looks distorted. But they are all very sparkly and very colourful with the naked eye :)


And my darling made us all a lovely cake after a day of excitement, stress and excitement!! ... Only I had made such a pig of myself at dinner that I couldn't eat any of it!.. Oh well, theres always tomorrow :)

Time for me to get some sleep now my sweethearts
Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment