Thursday 29 September 2011

Poorly Bunnies ..


Thursday, 18 August 2011 15:47 by Gypsy Flower
Again I have poorly bunnies. Adam and Holley. Holley has a sore throat and Adam is just ill with a temp. And to top it all, he nearly fell head first down the stairs!! Ive never moved so quick! Grabbed hold of the first part of his body I could which happen to be his ankle. He screamed, I think it was more shock then anything else. Did give me a fright too I can tell you.
Ashley moved back in last night. He is hoping to save some money to have a house share with is friends. 
And hubby has worked late tonight too so he missed Adam and Olivia swimming. Didn't think Adam would want to participate but he gave it a try and stayed until the end. Good lad.
Holley wrote me two lovely letters today. I'm going to take a photo later and post it up. Its so sweet. She is a darling.
Suppose I should get on with dinner...
Gypsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment